One of Autoquip’s industry-differentiating factors is our extensive library of lift solutions. And although we are the customization leaders, many of our customers rely on our versatile Series 35 family of standard lift products.
These standard lifts, including scissor tables, tilters, and turntables, deliver exceptional results across various industries and applications. Continue reading to learn more about this proven line of lifts and their unique features.
Series 35 Scissor Lift Tables
These hard-working tables are constructed to provide you with years of reliable lifting power. We offer ten Series 35 product families that range in travel heights from two to five feet, with weight ranges of up to 15,000 pounds. Whether you’re moving pallets, assembling products, or want to create an ergonomic workspace, these versatile tables can get the job done.
In addition to our starting basic Series 35 standard product, we also offer other Series 35 product lines with additional options that are designed for applications that require extended platforms, smaller footprints, or more lifting power:
- Double Wide: This twin set of side-by-side scissor mechanisms creates a double-wide platform that can handle loads up to 24,000 pounds.
- Double Long: By using two sets of scissors configured end-to-end, this lift provides the extended length and stability elongated loads require.
- Extra Narrow: Make the most of limited room with this hard-working lift that fits easily in narrow spaces.
- Extra Wide: With platform widths up to 72”, this extra wide lift provides additional support and stability.
- Extra Wide Double Long: When you need extra width, length, stability, and capacity for large loads, look no further than this wide-stance lift table.
- Rover Mobile: For the ultimate in mobility, our self-contained and battery-powered lift is the perfect solution.
- Double High: This lift is designed using two separate scissor tables stacked vertically. Although it boasts a small footprint, it provides up to 96” of vertical reach.
- Triple High: If you need up to 180” of travel while maintaining a smaller footprint, this triple stack of scissor assemblies is your solution!
- Low Profile: When you need a reliable and compact table that can tackle low-to-floor applications, this low profile model supports roll-on loading/unloading with a lifting capacity of 4,000 pounds.
Autoquip also offers various accessories and options to bring even more functionality to your lift table, including controls, enclosures, accordion skirting, turntables, scales, and more.
Series 35 Tilters
Our Series 35 line of tilters is extremely popular, and for a good reason. Whether you need a tilt-only or a lift-and-tilt solution, we have you covered. With their solid-steel construction, these heavy-duty units are designed to increase stability and reduce deflection. And thanks to their double-acting hydraulic cylinders, they can tilt up to 6,000 pounds a full 90 degrees.
Series 35 Turntables
Turntables increase worker safety and productivity by safely providing 360 degrees of rotating access. This is critical when managing heavy and oversized loads. Our Series 35 Turntables are available in manual and powered models that can be paired with our scissor lift tables.
- Manual: Our durable manual turntables thrive in industrial settings, providing convenient work positioning and promoting worker productivity and ergonomics.
- Powered: In addition to their rotational abilities, our powered turntables are programmable and feature automated controls.
Setting a New Standard
Now that you’ve been introduced to our Series 35 line of lift tables, tilters, and turntables, we think you’ll agree that they far exceed the norm. For over 75 years, Autoquip has been going above and beyond to set a new standard for quality and performance in our industry.
If you’re ready to learn more about the impressive Series 35 product line and how it can benefit your operation, contact us today for a free quote!