At Autoquip, we’re all about partnering with our clients to ensure their lifts deliver the highest level of performance and reliability. We design our standard lift platforms with smooth, high-quality carbon steel, but we realize that some applications may require a different solution. That’s why we offer a variety of material, surface, and coating treatments that allow you to customize your lift platform specifically for your environment. Let’s take a closer look at the available options.
Materials You Can Trust
- Stainless Steel: Preferred by companies in the food and pharmaceutical industries for its antibacterial qualities, stainless steel is also the material of choice for environments where frequent wash down or highly corrosive materials are used.
- Aluminum: Another versatile option for your clean room, food, or wash-down applications, aluminum is a lightweight, high-performing alternative to stainless steel.
Creating Safer Surfaces
- Tread Plate: Our heavy-duty steel tread plates, ideal for warehouse, dock, and manufacturing applications, are constructed using a raised diamond pattern that provides excellent skid resistance.
- Grating: When high stability and traction are required to accommodate load-bearing applications, platform grating enhances safety while providing strength and durability.
- Slip-Resistant Floor Plate: When fluids, dust, water, and other materials are present, our slip-resistant floor plates provide safer walkways that help mitigate the risk of injury, even on wet surfaces.
- Non-Skid Decks: An excellent solution for high-production areas, our non-skid decks maximize traction and increase workplace safety.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized: Your operation will benefit from this option if your application requires the lift platform to be exposed to the elements. Galvanized surfaces are very durable and resistant to corrosion and rust.
Quality Coatings That Last
- Anti-Slip Coatings: We can provide roller-applied epoxy grit coatings with anti-slip properties.
- Stainless Steel Coatings: Our metallic coatings protect stainless steel surfaces from harmful chemicals, abrasive materials, oils, water, and other hazards.
- Special Paint Options: Do you want the finish on your equipment to coordinate with certain processes and facility organization? Or perhaps to customize it to your company’s logo and color scheme? We can match any RAL number with our special paint options.
We’ve Got You Covered
When your application requires features beyond our standard configurations, we have the available options that make customization a breeze. We specialize in custom fabrications that protect employees and ensure the safe movement of materials and products. And we can devise strategies that meet even the most unique lift platform and work area requirements. Whether you need slip-resistant surfaces or you’re managing fluid flow and filtration, heavy loads, or high traffic, we have your solution.
Are you ready to learn more about us and the services we offer? It all starts with a free quote. Reach out to us today, and let’s get going on your next project!