Modified Tork 1 design becomes a work stand with multiple safety and work access features.
Aerospace manufacturer requested the design and build of right hand and left hand adjustable work stands for fan case fabrication. The equipment must provide a safe working solution to reach, lift, handle and observe application.
• Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Portable with floor locks
• Flip-down step on platform
• Articulating Stairs
• Accordion Skirting
• Pendant Mounted Controls
We applied our extensive design expertise and best practices to delivering a high-quality lift solution. Our engineers modified the Tork 1 Scissor Lift and equipped the lift with added features to meet the customer’s requirements for safety and protection.
• Articulating Stairs to accommodate platform’s adjustable height.
• Adjustable top rail to adjust to platform height.
• Flip down step on platform for elevated access to overhead work.
• Flip doors in the platform floor to accommodate the engine stand support frame beneath the lift.
• Wear resistant texturized anti-fatigue sponge mat for platform.
• (4) sided accordion skirting.
• Heavy-duty casters for portability and positioning.
• Self-closing swing gate.
• Foot activated floor-locks.
• Magnetic back push button controls on platform.
AQ Project Ref.#140908 & 140909
The first set of stands have been delivered and are being tested. Once testing is complete, customer has plans to order multiple units.