Aerospace manufacturer requested the design and build of right hand and left hand adjustable work stands for fan case fabrication. The equipment must provide a safe working solution to reach, lift, handle and observe application.
• Capacity: 300 lbs.
• Portable with floor locks
• Flip-down step on platform
• Articulating Stairs
• Accordion Skirting
• Pendant Mounted Controls
We applied our extensive design expertise and best practices to delivering a high-quality lift solution. Our engineers modified the Tork 1 Scissor Lift and equipped the lift with added features to meet the customer’s requirements for safety and protection.
• Articulating Stairs to accommodate platform’s adjustable height.
• Adjustable top rail to adjust to platform height.
• Flip down step on platform for elevated access to overhead work.
• Flip doors in the platform floor to accommodate the engine stand support frame beneath the lift.
• Wear resistant texturized anti-fatigue sponge mat for platform.
• (4) sided accordion skirting.
• Heavy-duty casters for portability and positioning.
• Self-closing swing gate.
• Foot activated floor-locks.
• Magnetic back push button controls on platform.
AQ Project Ref.#140908 & 140909
The first set of stands have been delivered and are being tested. Once testing is complete, customer has plans to order multiple units.