Specialized Tilter for Non-Intrusive Rotating Application
A customer who provides innovative solutions and technologies to the air & space industry needed a massive tilter to upend a heavy piece of tooling for one of their projects. This application required special positioning of the load within its own footprint.
Autoquip specializes in designing custom tilting systems and the best solution for the customer’s requirements called for an uncommon tilt product from our extensive design library, affectionally known as “The Pac Man” lift. This specially designed mechanical tilter rotates within its own footprint keeping within the lift base at 112” for a non-intrusive rotation.
- (1) 72″ wide x 66.5″ long platform and (1) 72″ wide x 82″ long platform for “non-intrusive” rotation within the footprint of the rotator’s base. 27.5″ lowered height in one position and 37.9″ height in the other position.
- Smooth Steel Platform Surface
- 90 Degree Tilt
- 10,000 Capacity
- Mechanical Actuation – Chain Driven
- Raise Time :30 seconds/ Lower Time (loaded) :30 seconds
- Fork Truck pockets on base for moving lift.
- Controls by OSCO Controls, An Autoquip Company
This customer saw a similar project on our website and knew we could handle the job. Autoquip offer the most diverse product line of Tilters in the industry and offers custom capabilities for the most uncommon tilting applications.