An antenna testing laboratory needed a scissor lift designed to accurately and repeatedly position antenna components up to 50 incremental elevations. The lift will be used overseas and will need to comply with European standards.
The Autoquip Solution
Due to this application requiring high accuracy, Autoquip recommended a mechanical scissor lift with dual spiral drives. The lift is integrated with programmable controls with 50 preset positions accessible via HMI touchscreen panel. The HMI is used to call the lift to any of the teachable points repeatable within .02” with or without up to a 6,000 lbs. load.
- Fully mechanical system with dual spiral drives and one shared brake motor.
- Integrated motor encoder and linear string transducer for dual position feedback.
- Platform designed to accommodate customer provided fixture with mating bolt pattern.
- Perimeter accordion skirt attached to platform and base.
- System is CE marked.
- Manuals and labels in English and German.
The Solution Benefits
Autoquip has extensive knowledge of European standards, and assisted in compiling with the associated documentation required to declare CE marking compliance. Due to our custom design specialty, we were able to design and build a lift with high accuracy to meet the customer’s application requirements.