GE Energy wanted to replace fixed tables they were using to build and inspect their generator flywheels with a more ergonomic lifting solution.
Contacted by OSS, LLC Industrial Supplies & Machinery out of Spartanburg, SC to come up with a solution for GE Energy. Autoquip recommended a custom non-rotating vertical ram lift with round platform for mounting and raising the generator flywheels.
- 15,000 lbs. capacity
- 36” lowered height
- 18” of travel
- 54” of total raised height
- 36” diameter smooth steel platform
- The lift platform has (2) bolted-on removable inner/outer rings made out of UHMW
- Outer ring is used to center the top plate
- Inner ring will center base to top plate
- Non-Rotator tube
Autoquip built the custom vertical ram lifts to meet the needs of the customer’s application while providing a safe ergonomic solution for their employees. The vertical ram lifts will increase productivity and provide reliability for years to come.