(2) Work Access Platforms maximize productivity for maintenance work at steel mill.
A major steel supplier wanted to invest in additional work platforms for their mill processing facility. The work platforms will be used to position workers and provide them easy access to large foundry components to perform maintenance.
Our team of engineers designed dual work access platforms (right side & left side) with many features making access to the components much easier including platform shuttle extenders. The shuttle decks extend out front and on the side moving the worker closer to perform maintenance.
A control system was designed through our in-house control division which will control the lift operations up/down, extend/retract of shuttle decks.
- Self-Closing Gate
- Handrail Mounted Push-Button controls
- Front Side Permanent Safety Handrails
- Access Step
- Smooth Steel With Grit Platform Service
- Maintenance Devices
- Sockets for removable handrails supplied by the customer
AQ Project Ref. #146570
The customer experienced great success with their previous lifts from Autoquip that as their needs grew, they trusted Autoquip for their additional equipment investment.