The architectural plans for a new nightclub being built in Florida included a stage lift that would raise dancers up to the center of the dance floor. Autoquip was brought on board to design the stage lift with the following requirements:
- Design a lift with a round platform to fit in preexisting pit.
- Cut out hole in center of platform for a dance pole.
- Travel from pit 36” to staging area.
- Ship disassembled in order to fit within door openings at the club.
The Autoquip Solution
- Product Family: Series 35 Double Wide
- Model #: 60S25DW
- Capacity: 4580 lbs.
- Platform: 132” diameter with rigid steel skirting
- Travel: 36”
- Speed: 25 seconds up/ 25 seconds down (loaded)
- Actuation: Hydraulic
- Paint: AQ Black
The Solution Benefits
This innovative lift solution centered around on site assembly met all the customer’s requirements and will provide a safe and reliable stage lift system for this new Florida entertainment venue.