A medical company developing new advancements in equipment technology needed a solution for building and assembling 2 large sections of their machine which requires very precision alignment of the components.
The Autoquip Solution
The engineers at Autoquip creatively modified the design of our T2 scissor lift to equip the lift with special features to meet the application requirements. The lift moves horizontally on a track with lateral hand wheel fine adjustment and also has a manual turntable with an infinite position braking mechanism custom designed for the rated capacity. The lift system also has a safety switch to interrupt lowering if there is a negative load on top of the turntable. Leveling jacks on the base, skirts and many other features such as hot dip galvanized floor tracks, flange wheels, and base shuttle hand wheel.
Custom control panels were designed to control the specific operations of the lift:
- Control the power unit to operate at full speed up and down and also with adjustable slow speeds for up and down.
- Lift will not lower with a negative load.
- Controls standard movements up/down with key switch enabled pushbutton.
- Audible signal to alert lift operation.
Project Ref: 144749
The Solution Benefits
- Custom engineered solution to meet specific application.
- Added features to give the lift precision control and positioning.
- Custom electrical control panel design for advanced functionality.
- Streamlined solution to improve assembly processes.