Stainless Steel XLR Pan Style Scissor Lift for food transfer and easy wash down application.
McKee Foods, best known for their line of Little Debbie brand snack cakes is all about extensive quality in their product and processes that go into their baking products. To make their production run smoother, they were looking for a lift that would fit their stringent safety and cleanliness standards. A lift that can be used daily, easily washed down while still protecting the integrity of the equipment, so they can use for years to come.
The team at Autoquip designed an XLR Pan Style Scissor Lift due to its low collapsible height and small footprint. The lowered pan style platform provides easy access for ground loading and access to pallets off the sides. The lift and all its components meet NEMA 4 requirements for protection against corrosion from water during washdown applications.
Design features include:
• Constructed with smooth stainless steel sandblasted with matt finish.
• Rams build to mild steel with powder coating and chrome rods.
• Water resistant power unit
• Stainless steel control cabinet
• Water resistant mountable push button
• Telescoping bars on both ends with aluminum core. Sensors on each dropping bar. Confirms bars are lowered so lift can then operate.
• Maintenance locks with HASP feature.
• Hanging toe guard
• 2,000 lifting capacity, limit switch with travel limit to 51”
Q 54476-1 (9XLR-54476-1)
This project was brought to us through our dealer partnership with American Custom Lifts. We collaborated to gain insights to the customer’s requirements and designed an exceptional custom lift solution that exceeded their high-quality standards.