Hands down, our industry’s most agile and versatile lift is the Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (or VRC). Known for their consistent performance, durability, and small footprint, VRCs are the solution of choice for warehouses looking to improve customer service and increase production.
As a warehouse operator, you know that maintaining a cost-effective operation is critical to your bottom line, whether you handle airplane parts, furniture, or roofing materials. Installing a new custom Autoquip VRC, material lift, or vertical material lift, positions your warehouse for several cost-saving benefits, including:
- Warehouse Optimization: We can easily integrate your new custom lift with legacy equipment (e.g., conveyors, machine-fed applications) to enhance and streamline your overall operation. Creating a more organized facility ensures that products can be easily stored and retrieved, saving time and money.
- Minimize Downtime: Warehouses simply cannot afford downtime. Shipping delays can cause customers to switch to your competitors. Installing a reliable, high-performance Autoquip lift creates a stable and smooth workflow that helps you avoid production disruptions.
- Maximize Space: Are you considering renting storage space, remodeling, or moving? You can avoid those costs by purchasing a custom lift designed for high capacity and high travel. By increasing your inventory and maximizing your existing square footage, you can serve more customers while generating more revenue.
- Reduce Maintenance: The unmatched durability of every Autoquip lift results from the innovative design and high-quality construction that we’re known for! This translates into fewer service calls and reduced maintenance costs.
- Increase Production: The flexibility of a VRC can help your warehouse expand production capacity. Whether you’re positioning products for order fulfillment, assembly, or storage, this family of lifts can handle the task efficiently. Your team can get more done with their high load-carrying options in less time. When you create efficient workflows, you save money! And you can monitor lift productivity and status using AQ Connect, our intelligent control panel solution (a standard feature on all VRCs).
- Improve Safety: One of the advantages of designing a custom lift is the ability to add safety features that align with your application. From enclosures and landing gates to audible signals and photo eyes, our team can integrate the options you need to create a safer working environment and decrease the risk of injury.
A Great Return On Your Investment
Wave goodbye to the limitations, risks, and costs associated with ladders, forklifts, and pallet jacks; our lifts help you do so much more! Choosing a custom material lift, designed with your warehouse and workflow in mind, is a game changer both from a financial and operational perspective.
This advanced lift will generate a solid ROI for your company for years to come. With all of the cost-saving benefits and features plus the ability to configure it based on your unique requirements, it’s a win-win proposition.
Team Autoquip: Taking You Higher!
Autoquip has been helping warehouses like yours for over fifty years. Our team of engineers and designers is ready to build the custom VRC lift that helps you take your operation to the next level. Let us help you maximize your current location and resources by installing the industry’s most reliable and structurally sound lift. Contact us for a free quote today!