Looking for more ways to make the storage and relocation of your materials easier? Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs), also known as Freight Lifts, are highly beneficial to any operation. Material handling equipment is cost-effective, safe, and makes it easy to relocate materials from one level to another.
At Autoquip, we provide safe, cost-effective, and quality vertical reciprocating conveyors for all your vertical lifting needs. Let us help you find the right product to meet your unique needs. As such, our products ensure every freight lift meets or exceeds the Safety Requirements for Conveyors and Related Equipment Standards.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs)
There are numerous benefits of investing in a vertical reciprocating conveyor for your warehouse or industrial plant or facility. Not only are VRCs highly affordable, but they allow you to have access to all your material on multiple floors at any given time. They enable your employees to quickly access parts for production and increase the organization and efficiency capabilities.
VRCs can be used in mezzanine settings and are ideal for inventory control systems.
With a range up to 100 feet, a VRC facilitates countless applications and is the most cost-effective way to relocate material, equipment, and supplies. Here are some other reasons to consider upgrading to a VRC:
- They are an excellent replacement for forklifts. Standard forklifts only allow for a 10-15 foot reach, and specialty forklifts only lift as high as 55 feet. VRCs reach up to 100 feet with ease.
- These efficient freight lifts allow you to make the most out of your space. They help your business to become more organized and easily take account of all your supplies.
- VRCs are most cost effective and easier to install when compared to freight elevators.
- They offer high load carrying capacities. Depending on what kind of VRC you choose, for example, a Mechanical VRC carries 20,000lbs while a hydraulic VRC can lift 6,000lbs.
Additionally, VRCs are known for…
- Being easily installed. VRCs can be attached to the edge of a mezzanine to access many levels.
- VRCs come with standard design features or customizable upgrades to meet your business’ unique needs. Easily designed to fit any industry or application. This can include automation that feeds into other systems, safety enclosure systems and signals, and even load weighing and measurement applications.
- Specialized design features can help your business run more streamlined. Autoquip offers an added value that is standard on all our VRCs through AQ Connect. This design feature enables your lift to self-diagnose issues, monitor safety alerts, and issue performance reports. It also offers programmable tasks, as well as a built-in communication system.
- They integrate with other systems like conveyors and other equipment used to carry out daily tasks.
- VRCs can withstand heavy-duty applications as they are highly durable, American-made, and versatile for floor operators and OEMs.
Whether you are relocating items for transport or parts for assembly, your business can benefit greatly by integrating various upgrade options to your vertical reciprocating conveyor. Designing the product to meet your needs is what Autoquip is great at.
Utilizing a VRC can expand your operational capacity and help you execute numerous tasks with this efficient equipment.
Reach Out For A Free Quote
Our expert sales technicians can help answer any questions you may have about our vertical reciprocating conveyors. We can assist you in identifying the right model with optimal features to meet your specific needs.
Let us provide you with a free quote today. Give us a call and let us help you streamline your business.