Time is of the essence when it comes to the transportation and logistics industries. These vital service providers serve customers that rely on them to ensure that their goods and products move efficiently through the supply chain. High volumes of heavy freight and cargo containers must promptly be positioned for loading and offloading to meet increasingly tight timelines. The goal is to prevent transport delays that can quickly create supply shortages, missed revenue targets, and dissatisfied customers.
To meet the challenges of complex load transfers, companies count on Air Cargo Lifts to facilitate the process. These high-capacity scissor lifts are designed to transfer heavy loads between variable truck bed configurations and onto fixed loading docks. The versatility of these lifts creates significant opportunities for distribution hubs and logistics providers to expedite operations, streamline their environments, and expand their services.
Autoquip creates Air Cargo Lifts focusing on safety, durability, flexibility, and reliability. Depending on the industry, cargo containers can easily exceed the 15,000-pound capacity of our standard lifts. Our extensive database of custom options ensures that we can meet the unique specifications of your load requirements and dock design.
- Heavy Duty Roller/Conveyor Decks: Simplifies and accelerates the loading and offloading of heavy or awkward loads between trucks and loading docks.
- Structured Steel Construction: Autoquip lifts deliver excellent load stability and are resistant to twisting, bending, and deck deflection. With a minimum 3:1 structural factor for safety, these lifts are the most structurally sound units you can buy.
- Customization Options: Your team can get more done when you choose a custom lift. Adding features such as custom sizing, weight ratings, mobility, high-cycle, and automation adds additional utility, durability, and performance.
- Advanced Controls: Autoquip has a long track record of designing and implementing sophisticated controls, including fully integrated PLCs, relays, limit switches, and wireless options. Advanced controls can further enhance the functionality and safety of your lift and reduce the risk of damaged goods while delivering uninterrupted service and additional workflow efficiencies.
- Manual Stops & Locks: Operators have the ability to quickly engage manual stops and locks in the event of unexpected container movement.
- Hydraulic Redundancy: In the event of failure of the primary pump, a secondary unit keeps your lift operational, so you can avoid downtime and keep materials moving.
- Safety & Compliance: The Autoquip Air Cargo Lift meets ANSI MH29.1 for scissor lifts as well as the recognized national standards. Our designs promote operator safety and smooth cargo transfers.
Is It Time To Level Up Your Capabilities?
Is your company struggling to keep up with the rapid pace of commerce? Are you positioning your organization for growth? Then it may be time to add a new lift to your operation. An Autoquip Air Cargo Lift will allow your dock to accommodate loading and offloading of any size truck with ease.
Autoquip has extensive experience in design and customization. We start the process by working with our customers to understand their specific challenges and goals. This approach ensures that we deliver the lift that meets requirements while exceeding expectations.
Let our engineering and design experts create an Air Cargo Lift package that makes your operation more efficient, protects workers and cargo, and supports the growth of your business for years to come. We’re ready to get to work, so reach out to us today for a free quote!