In today’s economy, the supply chain’s interdependence on the manufacturing sector is more evident than ever. As we recover from the production and logistics delays of the last two years, many manufacturers are focused on implementing new techniques to increase production. As a result, leading businesses routinely turn to intelligent automation to deliver options that enable operational success.
As a front-runner in the lift industry, Autoquip leverages the power of automation to provide specialized lift control solutions. Our intelligent control panel, AQ Connect, provides application flexibility while streamlining programming, monitoring, and reporting. We’ve designed an intuitive platform that creates the reliability and performance that today’s high-tech applications require.
AQ Connect: Smarter Control
AQ Connect delivers an impressive array of features that transform our custom material lifts into information conduits that enhance your operation, including…
- Self-Diagnostics: Imagine a lift that can troubleshoot itself! Our innovative panel design efficiently and accurately identifies operational issues eliminating guesswork and helping you correct problems quickly.
- Safety Alerting: AQ Connect keeps you informed of equipment issues allowing you to address potential safety concerns quickly. Alerts can be received on the controller, routed to other locations, or on your cell phone.
- Remote Reporting & Monitoring: Gain critical insight into the performance of your lift…from anywhere. Save time and travel costs by receiving updates and reports on any web-enabled device.
- Programmable Tasks: Operating your lift doesn’t have to be complicated. Our sophisticated controls, including PLCs and HMIs, streamline programming tasks while making lift operation easier and safer!
- Downtime Reduction: Using proactive and reactive design, AQ Connect reduces lift downtime, so you meet production targets and deadlines.
- On-Board Communications: Two-way communication with the lift simplifies software repairs and panel maintenance. Need a service call? No worries. Autoquip technicians can assess the situation remotely, so they have the correct parts when they arrive, avoiding multiple trips.
- Trending & Analytics: AQ Connect collects historical data giving you insight into helpful performance metrics and trends.
- Increased Productivity: Customized dashboards provide real-time access to critical data and production improvement opportunities.
- Streamlined Operations: Help your operation run more efficiently by simplifying the workflow. By automating tasks, you can create programs that ensure consistency and free your staff to focus on activities that require human interaction.
- Scalable Design: As your organization grows, our intelligent panels will grow with you. The hardware is expandable to accommodate your current and future requirements.
The AQ Connect intelligent control solution is a standard feature on all Autoquip VRCs and is also offered as an upgrade across the entire Autoquip product line. Our control panels are available in a wide range of power configurations suitable for custom mechanical and hydraulic lifts. And whether you’re at a remote location, in the warehouse, or on the factory floor, you can be confident that AQ Connect is managing and monitoring your lift equipment 24/7.
AQ Connect Puts You In Control
When it comes to managing operations, we know that safety and reliability are your priority. You get that and more with AQ Connect. Let us help you give your site managers and operators access to the critical data and metrics they need, in real-time, by designing a unique integrated solution on your network.
Adding AQ Connect maximizes your investment by giving you the control to do more with your lift equipment. Reach out to us today for a free quote!