In the world of industrial lifting and material handling, nothing is more vital than the protection of your workforce and the safety of your equipment. Autoquip is acutely aware of these priorities as the frontrunner in the lifting industry. That’s why our VRC (Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor) lifts come equipped with advanced customizable options to meet your industry’s and application’s unique needs.
With 75 years of experience, Autoquip knows that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to industrial lifts. We pride ourselves in our industry-benchmark custom design and fabrication services. Are you having safety challenges? We can address them using a variety of our custom designs and safety features. Let’s take a look at some of the things we can do.
VRC Safety & Configuration Options
- Gates: Autoquip offers various safety barrier solutions, including protective gates. Swing, sliding, or vertical-acting gates can be implemented to limit access when the lift is in motion. They also simplify loading and unloading while the lift is stopped.
- Precision Load Weighing and Measuring: Each VRC is designed using your specific capacity requirements to ensure efficient load handling. To protect your equipment and prevent overloading, our VRCs can also be configured with precision load cells and scales that display the load’s weight and size instantaneously and accurately, ensuring every lift is within safe operating parameters.
- Enclosures: Protect personnel in, around, and beneath the lift operating zone by adding our custom enclosure panels to your VRC. Enclosures also prevent accidental spillover and falling material, creating additional workplace safety.
- Advanced Control Systems: A lift is only as safe as its control system. Autoquip’s VRC lifts can be integrated with intuitive controls that are easy to use, including PLCs, limit switches, encoders, relays, and HMI devices.
And Autoquip goes further by leveraging the latest cloud technology via our proprietary solution, AQ Connect. This intelligent control panel comes standard on every VRC and allows you to monitor and control your lift onsite or remotely via the internet.
- Additional Safety Integrations: Depending on your workplace environment and specific operational needs, other safety features can be incorporated into your VRC. These may include safety interlocks, audible and visible alarms, and over-travel and counterweight sensors, enhancing your environment’s safety levels.
We’re All About Safety
At Autoquip, safety is more than a feature; it’s our commitment to you and the success of your business. In today’s fast-paced industrial environments, the right safety measures can be the difference between smooth operations and catastrophic failure. Autoquip’s VRC lifts are designed with this in mind, merging our cutting-edge technologies and limitless customizable options.
Get in Touch with Autoquip
The deep-domain expertise of Autoquip’s engineers and designers places us in the best position to partner with businesses regardless of their industry. No matter what your VRC project needs are, we’re ready to assist you every step of the way.
Our dedication to innovation, safety, and customization ensures you get the right solution for your business. Contact us today for a free quote, and let us put our expertise to work for you!