Year End Letter from Autoquip President – Chris Kuehni
It’s hard to believe another fiscal year has completed, and it has been another incredible year for Autoquip thanks to all our customers and partnerships. We have managed to surpass our goals and achieved more than we thought possible. I strongly believe our success is because of the positive experience our customers have with our products and solutions, and because of the truly unstoppable teams at both Autoquip and OSCO Controls.
Below are just a few of the benchmarks achieved in this past year:
- We celebrated our 75th Anniversary in October alongside our employees, customers, and suppliers who are the foundation of our success. Because of their commitment over the years, we have positioned ourselves beyond standard offerings to provide truly innovative solutions that improve productivity, efficiency, and safety.
- We continue to provide turnkey solutions for our customers by offering expertise in system design, project management, and advanced controls integration. This expertise is a game changer and what sets us apart from our competition. We know workplace safety and efficiencies are paramount and through these integrated capabilities, we can help our customers deliver on this goal.
- While the global supply chain is still a strain on us all, we have worked diligently to be there for our customers by openly communicating expectations and lead times. This will continue!
- Our Autoquip team members continue to come together to discover and implement new ways to improve our support and provide solutions to our customers. We are always listening and welcome our customer’s feedback.
What to expect this coming year from Autoquip?
- We are off to a great start and very excited about our progress with our business initiatives and their long-term impact on our ability to partner with our customers. We continue to focus on higher level and more complex projects, specialized equipment, integrated products including our controls capabilities; and our VRC, car lift and air-cargo product lines. These products are in high demand due to our quality of product, our ability to customize towards specific applications, and on how we manage projects.
- We our strategically transitioning our sales leadership team, to evolve into their newly promoted roles over the next 6 months. With our expertise and deep talent, this next stage in our journey is very exciting and I think our customers will be pleased with the superior service that will be provided.
- We continue to grow all our teams to better manage large(r) projects and we are also focused on providing better training of our solutions, products, and capabilities for both our sales department, as wells as our dealer sales force. More on that soon!
- We know the world of material handling continues to change aggressively, and we are working to modify our approach to solutions, products, and our processes to meet these changes. We strive to get it right, if there is something we can do better, please let us know.
I am so proud to be part of this growing organization and can’t wait to see the incredible things we are going to accomplish alongside our customers this coming year.
Chris Kuehni, President of Autoquip